The McBride Community Forest Corp. (MCFC) is seeking qualified companies to make an expression of interest for harvest of timber in summer to fall 2016 (completed by Dec. 1 2016). MCFC expects to harvest ~5,000m3 of timber from 1 to 2 blocks. Activities on one block may substantially consist of R/W logging and road construction. The requirements for this expression of interest are as follows:
- Must be a resident in the vicinity of the McBride Community Forest (Dunster to Crescent Spur)
- Certified with the B.C. Forest Safety Council
- Registered with Worksafe B.C.
- Comprehensive Insurance of $5,000,000; coverage for fire fighting of $500,000.
- References may be requested following this EOI.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff McWilliams at 604-351-7710 or email@example.com.
Please submit an Expression of Interest to the McBride Community Forest Corp., Box 519, McBride, B.C. V0J 2E0, by May 20, 2016.