Expression of Interest - 2017
The McBride Community Forest Corp. (MCFC) is seeking qualified companies to make an proposal to construct road and harvest timber in 2017.
The MCFC plan will be to harvest ~23,800m3 of timber in the Belle Mtn and McIntosh operating areas.
The McBride Community Forest Corp will not have a Cutting Permit until January 15, 2017. Given the importance of delivering low grade Cw to local mills, it is expected that 1/2 of this volume will be delivered by March 31, 2017
To follow are the contractor eligibility requirements for this proposal:
• Be resident in the vicinity of the McBride Community Forest (Dunster to Crescent Spur)
• Certified with the B.C. Forest Safety Council
• Registered with Worksafe B.C.
• Comprehensive Insurance of $5,000,000; coverage for fire fighting of $500,000.
• References may be requested following this EOI.
Proposals are required to be submitted to the McBride Community Forest Corp., Box 519, McBride, B.C. V0J 2E0, by December 9, 2016.